Harv’s Air Flight Training has just released their very first iOS App. “Call us geeks. Or better yet, aviation geeks,” says Adam Penner, operations manager for Harv’s Air Flight Training. “We made an App. Yes an Apple Iphone/Ipad/Ipod App.” This is basically a library of helpful documents for student pilots, along with a few videos and links to their bookings system and online ground school system, the company says. “I believe we are the first flying school in Canada to have an iOS App,” says Penner. “And it’s ready right now! For the low, low price of free, but you need to act soon!” Search for Harv’s Air on the AppStore, or click here.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +44 (0)20 3892 3055 or email her via email@example.com.