AFI KLM E&M has been providing support for Air Madagascar’s operations with its two A340-300s since September 2012. The airline has recently decided to renew with AFI KLM E&M. “We are pleased to renew this agreement based on AFI KLM E&M’s proven ability to cover our maintenance needs with a full support contract,” says Roger Rakotozafy, industrial director for Air Madagascar. AFI KLM E&M has been providing Total Care maintenance support for the two aircraft, covering engineering, airframe, engine, and component support, since 2012. “The renewal of this commercial agreement illustrates and confirms AFI KLM E&M’s ability to deliver comprehensive, competitive solutions with maximum responsiveness and service quality,” Franck Terner, executive vice president AFI KLM E&M, says.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.