Alton Aviation Consultancy has hired Brian Rynott as a Managing Director. Based in New York, he will contribute across all of the firm’s advisory practices, with an emphasis on aircraft financing and leasing, airline advisory and restructuring and strategy and management consulting engagements. Prior to joining Alton, Rynott held the position of CIO with Intrepid Aviation, a commercial aircraft lessor, where his primary responsibilities included implementing, managing and directing the company’s risk and portfolio management groups. He began his career with American Airlines in a variety of revenue management roles before joining American Express’ Enterprise Risk Management and Airline Center of Excellence teams.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.