A student pilot studying at Florida Institute of Technology attempted to steal an American Airlines A321 around 2 am on Thursday, September 20, 2018. The student hopped an airport fence topped with razor wire and ran to the aircraft which was sitting on a ramp near maintenance hangars at the airport. The student, Nishal Sankat, left his car running on the curb nearby. He was spotted by maintenance workers in the nearby hangar who quickly alerted security personal and was apprehended. He has been charged with criminal attempt to steal an airplane and criminal trespassing.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.