Avant Aerospace selected Don Snodgrass as its new president. In this role, he will oversee the Avant teams in Texas, Illinois, and Colorado in addition to his current responsibilities as president of Dallas Aeronautical Services (DAS). Snodgrass comes to Avant with twenty-nine years of industry expertise. He is a licensed mechanic and pilot and has served as president of DAS for the last thirteen years. His previously worked for Chromalloy Gas Turbine, HAC Corporation, Aero Fabricators, ASG and ILFC and VP of Operations for Lufthansa Technic Composites. Avant says he will work to expand stock lines beyond Dassault Falcon-specific spares and rotables.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.