Avionica announced that vice president of sales Anthony Rios has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer (COO). As COO, Rios is charged with driving strategic prioritization and accountability for Avionica. “Tony is a seasoned and trusted leader who consistently delivers results for Avionica,” said Raul D. Segredo, president of Avionica. “I have complete confidence in Tony’s ability to drive Avionica’s world-class product offerings with industry-leading operational practices that will extend Avionica’s innovation, growth, and market leadership.” Rios will assume responsibility for engineering, marketing, operations and corporate alignments, as well as direct and prioritize the company’s investments. In his previous role as sales leader for Avionica, Rios oversaw the company’s global sales in the United States, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Australia and South America. He will continue to report to Segredo in his new role.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.