IBA Group’s Youcef Berour, who joined IBA in 2015 as an aviation analyst within the Commercial Aviation Intelligence (CAI) department responsible for aircraft appraisals, market studies, consultancy, research and publications, has now qualified as an International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Certified Appraiser. Choosing to become an ISTAT Certified Appraiser develops many personal skills says Berour Minarro. “Being part of a society with more than 5,000 members including airlines, banks and leasing companies certainly allows great access and insight into market intelligence which allows an appraiser to be well informed. Nowadays the ability to field an ISTAT Certified Appraiser is becoming a stated requirement, and IBA’s expertise and services is in demand for increasingly complex projects. Ensuring an aircraft or fleet appraisal is provided by a credible source that abides by strict guidelines is comforting to lessors, airlines and banks alike.”
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.