Aerospace logisitics provider, B&H Worldwide, has appointed Chris Allen to the newly created position of business development manager, Asia. Based in Singapore, at the B&H facility within the ALPS Free Trade Zone at Changi Airport, he will be responsible for identifying opportunities for the company to grow its products and services across the Asia region. Allen has worked in operational, business development and customer solutions roles for B&H for a number of years including time as station manager, Dubai. For the last six years he has been based at the company’s London Heathrow global headquarters where he has expanded the service offerings and customer base as one of B&H’s key customer solutions managers.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.