Specialist aircraft component support providers, Bii, have appointed two new regional directors, Cesar Pahl and Marco Pozzato. The two have joined the Bii sales team to provide dedicated customer support for the regional commercial aircraft sector. Cesar Pahl will be developing new accounts and build relationship in South America. Recently Regional Sales Business Developer at AJW Aviation, following a three-year career interacting with key airlines across Central and South America, Pahl began his aviation career with Iberia. Marco Pozzato will primarily focus on building customer partnerships for Bii across Europe. Pozzato commenced his seven-year aviation career at Avtrade.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.