BriskHeat, a provider of surface and immersion heating products, controllers and insulators, announced it has launched an enhanced version of its ACR3 Hot Bonder. The bonder now offers output cords to match any competitors’ blankets (sold separately), now with a three-year warranty (extended from the previous two-year warranty).
The hot bonder works with BriskHeat’s Silicone Rubber Composite Curing Heating Blankets. It comes complete with:
• A full-color HD touch-screen interface for easy programming and graphic display
• Dual vacuum system: Built-in electric vacuum pump and venturi for each zone
• Single or dual zone available
• 30 amp load capacity
• Real-time printing at selected intervals with built-in printer
• Rugged case with wheels for easy transport
“BriskHeat’s enhanced ACR3 Hot Bonder now features a plug that is compatible with any competitor’s product,” said Chad Goines, director of sales, BriskHeat. “We back up our product with a full three-year warranty. If you use BriskHeat composite curing blankets, the bonder is an ideal complement.”
The bonders come with multiple language support, available in English, German, Russian and Chinese (Mandarin). Additional languages are available upon request. A USB memory drive provides fast, simple data transfer to a PC.
The bonders are used in industries including composite repair, aviation repair, wind turbine blade repair, sporting goods, marine, automotive, and military.