Ryan Robertson has joined C&L Aviation Group as sales manager for Component Repair. Robertson has more than 15 years of experience with regional aircraft and component repairs. Before joining C&L in 2018, he was director of Regional Sales for Worthington Aviation, with a focus on Dash-8, ATR, ERJ and CRJ aircraft. From 2002-2015, Ryan worked with INAir Aviation Services, where he helped several airlines, manufacturers and service providers. “Ryan will work with existing customers so that they are aware of our cost-saving capabilities, and he will also help expand our offerings for new and future clients as our component shop grows,” said Calvin Tuitt, SVP of BD MRO.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 05 71190 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.