Corporate Service Supply & Manufacturing (CSSM) announced the appointment of aviation industry veteran Scott E. Ashton as the company’s new president and CEO. Most recently he served as president of Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), a New York based provider of helicopter Fractional Ownership, Charter, and MRO services. Prior to AAG, Ashton served in commercial roles at Gama Aviation, GE Capital, and Goodrich Engine Control Systems. Ashton is an NBAA Certified Aviation Manager (CAM), and he holds a B.S. in Aero Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, a Masters in Engineering from University of Hartford, and an M.B.A in finance from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.