Dallas Airmotive announced Charles “Chuck” Hagen has joined the company as the Rotorcraft Regional Engine manager for the southwest U. S. and Alaska region. Hagen is an A&P licensed technician and brings more than 25 years of engine maintenance experience to the role, including over 20 years of tenure at AeroMaritime. He is also the 2018 HAI Salute to Excellence Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award Recipient honored for his accomplishments and service in managing and supporting helicopter maintenance operators around the world. “We are thrilled to add Chuck to the rotorcraft sales team,” Mark Stubbs, CCO of Global Engine Services said.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.