Textron Inc. announced that Ronald Draper, Textron Aviation’s senior vice president, integrated supply chain (Operations), has been named to succeed Scott Ernest as president and CEO of Textron Aviation Inc. Ernest, president and CEO of Textron Aviation Inc. since 2011, has been named president and CEO of Textron’s Industrial Segment and of Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. Draper has led all aspects of manufacturing operations for Textron Aviation since 2012, including strategic sourcing, quality, support services and aftermarket parts, as well as overseeing the manufacturing operations for the Beechcraft and Cessna product lines.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.