Emmanuel Drouet has been appointed vice president – Procurement of Safran Nacelles. As a member of the Executive Committee and reporting directly to Safran Nacelles President Jean-Paul Alary, he will oversee all the company’s procurement activities. Drouet started his career as a Sales Engineer with Dresser-Rand before joining Safran Nacelles in 2001. He held the positions of Sales Manager for the A340-500/600 and A380 jetliner nacelle programs, then Production Procurement & Partnership Manager in 2003. Drouet holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from INSA and an MBA from EDHE.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.