Device Technologies, Inc. has launched a redesigned website: www.devicetech.com. They streamlined content and simplified navigation for easy access to relevant information. With the new website, DTi has expanded core information on their flagship Spring-Fast snap-on grommet edging, added latest industry specific case studies and highlighted news like the M22529/2 grommet edging, the release of their ADS-B Aerospace Install Kit, and how the SL-FST Series grommet meets the European Rail Standard EN 45545-2. DTi invites everyone to explore the site and discover DTi’s full range of wire protection, seal and trim solutions that improve productivity and save money.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.