Duncan Aviation’s long-time lead designer Rachael Weverka will be transitioning to the Modifications Sales Team in Lincoln, Nebraska. Weverka will be responsible for paint and interior sales on the Gulfstream and Embraer teams. “We’re extremely pleased to have Rachael join the Sales Team. With her design background, she fully understands the refurb process and will help our clients navigate through the sales and planning process,” says Nate Klenke, sales manager of Modifications. During her nine years as a designer for Duncan Aviation, Weverka has worked on a variety of models, and she has extensive experience on numerous airframes.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.