F&E Aircraft Maintenance (FEAM), a Miami, Fla.-based MRO (Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul) with multiple locations in the U.S., has been granted approval by the Japan Civil Aeronautics Bureau (JCAB) to perform line maintenance and return to service on Japanese-registered aircraft. Currently the approval allows FEAM to maintain and release Boeing B747-400F and B747-8 aircraft, with future aircraft types to follow. FEAM is the first MRO in the U.S. to gain this certification by the JCAB and is only the second to achieve this distinction worldwide. Already certificated by the U.S. (FAA), Korea (MOLIT), Singapore (CAAS), Bermuda (DCA), and the European Union (EASA), this certification by the JCAB speaks to FEAM’s global approach to aircraft maintenance and engineering. More information on FEAM can be found at www.feam.aero.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.