Superior Air Parts is partnering with AeroShell, CamGuard and RAM Aircraft to host a series of 18 educational forums during Oshkosh AirVenture 2017.
“We had a lot of great response from our forums at Oshkosh 2016 and this past Sun ‘n’ Fun. Every pilot wants to know how they can operate their engine more efficiently,” stated Scott Hayes, VP of sales and marketing at Superior Air Parts. “That is exactly why we created the forum series. Each forum session will give pilots and owners proven procedures and insights that will help them reduce the cost of flying while extending their engine’s operational life and lowering maintenance costs.”
Superior’s vice president of product support, Bill Ross, who has been an FAA A&P/IA for 32-years, will host the 2017 Forum Series.
“These sessions are not about theory or opinions,” Ross said. “What we are going to deliver is proven information that the other presenters and I have gained over our various careers. These are practices and tips pilots can use every time they fly.”
The free, 45-minute sessions will be held daily at the Superior Air Parts tent (#257) at 9am, 11am and 12:30pm, Monday through Saturday. Attendees will receive a free copy of Bill Ross’ new 144-page book, “Engine Management 101.”
Superior Air Parts and Industry Partners 2017 Oshkosh Forum Series subjects include:
• Understanding Piston Engine Oils. Presented by Shell Aviation Lubricants
• Maximizing Engine Longevity. Presented by RAM Aircraft
• Owner Inspections: Things to look for under the cowl. Presented by RAM Aircraft
• Aircraft Engine Leaning and Flight Management. Presented by Superior Air Parts
• Compression Testing Aircraft Engines and Maximizing Cylinder Life. Presented by Superior Air Parts
• How Owners Can Make Flying More Affordable. Presented by Superior Air Parts
• Superior Air Parts XP-Engine Options for Kit Builders. Presented by Superior Air Parts
• Lubricant Management – The key to engine longevity & reliability. Presented by CamGuard