Scott Goodwin has been promoted to vice president, Simulation. Goodwin will have overall responsibility for design, manufacture and support of FlightSafety’s full flight simulators and other training devices. He joined FlightSafety in 2014 as deputy director, Special Projects, and was promoted to executive director the following year and most recently served as GM, Simulation. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Engineering from the United States Air Force Academy, a Master of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University as a Guggenheim Fellow, and a Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies from the U.S. Naval War College. Goodwin was also a Senior Executive Fellow at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.