Air 7 announced Greg Paxson as DOM. Paxson’s responsibilities will include the oversight of the organization’s maintenance operations, manufacturer-FAA guidelines, strategic aircraft fleet maintenance programs and logistics. Paxson has served as DOM and executive maintenance leadership roles, with FAR Part 135 organizations for 20 years. Paxson also owned and operated a reputable 14 CFR Part 145 FAA Maintenance Repair Station. “Greg brings a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge to Air 7,” states Bob Oliver, CEO Air 7. “Greg is extremely respected and recognized in the aviation maintenance industry and we are very fortunate to have his leadership as we grow and develop Air 7.” Paxson holds an Airline Transport Pilots Certificate, A&P Certificate with Inspection Authorization and is an Aeronautical Operations and Maintenance Management graduate from San Jose State University.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.