HAECO ITM announced Craig Winfrey has joined the company as vice president Sales & Marketing, Aircraft Components. Winfrey will oversee the business areas of inventory technical management and component overhaul. Prior to joining HAECO ITM, Winfrey was head of Services, Strategy and Business Development at Bombardier Transportation. In this role, he was responsible for developing and executing the growth and evolution of Bombardier’s services strategies in Southeast Asia and India. Based in Bangkok, Thailand, he oversaw the P&L for material services, fleet management offerings, digital innovation, component repair programs, maintenance and operations, and total asset management. Winfrey started his career at The Boeing Company and in his final position at Boeing was as managing director Asia-Pacific, based in Singapore, where he led the executive sales, marketing and business development teams. Winfrey will be based at HAECO ITM’s office in Hong Kong.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.