Preliminary Conference Programme Announced
The Aviation Electronics Europe team have been working hard to design and deliver the leading conference programme and discussion for the avionics and aviation electronics community’s annual gathering.
With more focus on content and discussions, this years event offers an enhanced main conference programme, more specialist workshops, certified training courses and exhibitor workshops, all geared up for you, the industry professional.
Aviation Electronics Europe, 20th-21st April 2016, Munich, Germany, will not simply look at the latest and future for cockpit technologies, where airlines aim to deliver the most up-to-date and efficient systems for their pilots and the safety of passengers, but also updates on the Single European Skies initiative, which enters its third and final phase. Single European Sky and NextGen continue to dominate the aerospace industry, with targets of ensuring the utilisation of technology to increase traffic, improve aircraft and control communications whilst enhancing safety in an ever increasingly busy sky.
We are delighted to announce the Preliminary Conference Programme, which details the event and its various aspects, to enable you to plan your attendance and discussions you need to attend to enhance your knowledge and maintain your continual professional development.
– The only event for the internation Avionics and Aviation Electronics community in Europe
– For the latest in SESAR, NextGen and performance based navigation
– For the Pilot wants, the Aircraft needs and Industry must have
– From aircraft to the ground and all communications and technologies inbetween
Leading the Avionics Discussion
– Leading Main Conference with international industry expert speakers.
– Technical Workshops for in-depth analysis on key topics.
— Standardisation & Certification Workshop
— Future Avionics, Cyber Security & eEnabling Workshop
— Software and Embedded Systems Workshop
– Certified Training Courses by leading expert on safety critical software/computer systems and certification.
— Understanding & Applying DO-178C and ARP-4754A
— Understanding & Applying ADS-B