An aircraft must operate in extreme outside temperatures of –50°C. This is where Jenoptik’s Heated Floor Panels come in – providing heat in cabin areas susceptible to cold for passenger and crew comfort. A newly developed extremely lightweight composite panel structure with self-regulating PTC heater technology allows for uniform heat distribution, hence, effectively preventing overheating and fire or smoke emission. In addition, the core is made of aluminum with no electrical bonding, making it highly corrosion resistant. Closed glass fiber edges and sealed hardpoints without edge filler further add on to the highly damage tolerant design that easily withstands mishandling throughout installation and aircraft maintenance. Along with an Ice Protection Control Unit and a Fault Current Sensor Jenoptik says it offers a complete system for reliable and safe floor heating ensuring a comfortable temperature at all times.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.