Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) has appointed business aviation veteran Francisco Zozaya to the new role of president of JSSI Latin America. Zozaya will also serve as senior vice president, business development & strategy for JSSI corporate. “I’ve had the pleasure of working with Francisco for many years. In his role at ALE he was a customer and partner to JSSI. He has a deep understanding of the business aviation industry as well as an exceptional reputation that goes well beyond Latin America,” commented Neil W. Book, president and CEO for JSSI. Zozaya will lead all JSSI activities throughout Latin America as well as oversee the global JSSI Alliance Program and JSSI Marketplace.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.