AFI KLM E&M subsidiary KLM UK Engineering announced the signing of a line maintenance agreement with Finnair. A regional jets and narrow body aircraft market provider in Europe with expertise on the Boeing 737, Embraer 170/190, BAe146/Avro RJ, Fokker 70/100 & Airbus A320 Family, KLM UK Engineering confirmed its contract with Finnair. KLM UK Engineering will be supporting Finnair with their Embraer E190 & Airbus A320 family aircraft providing line maintenance support in Edinburgh commencing early 2018. “KLM UK Engineering Limited will be supporting both Embraer & A320 aircraft for Finnair at our established line maintenance station in Edinburgh,” Ian Bartholomew, Director Business Development & Sales said. “Having been operating at Edinburgh for over 20 years, we are delighted that Finnair are part of our growing customer base and look forward to our future working relationship.”
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.