Aviation Electronics Europe is the premier platform for the international avionics and aviation electronics industry to learn, network and source new information, products, technologies and services at one unique annual event.
Aviation Electronics Europe will discuss topics and issues of the day and demonstrate and showcase new products, developments, technologies and services available on the market, and also key elements of the upgrades and retrofits market.
We invite you to join us and the Avionics community in Munich, Germany from 20th-21st April 2016, for the largest gathering of avionics and aviation electronics professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest issues, challenges and discussions in avionics and aviation electronics
- An insight into more technical discussions and approaches for ideas and practical solutions
- Meet and network with colleagues, peers and experiences professionals from the avionics and aviation electronics industry
- Discover the latest and future avionics technologies and solutions at the Free to Attend exhibition
- Develop and forge relationships with potential suppliers/customers
- Learn about the latest trends facing the avionics and aviation electronics
Our high-end main conference programme delivers strategic and practical approaches and discussions for senior management, whilst our range of technical workshops deliver greater insights for engineers and technicians.
For more speaker and conference information and to register online visit www.ae-expo.eu.