Monarch Aircraft Engineering Limited (MAEL) has signed a new base maintenance agreement with Icelandair. The airline is a new base maintenance customer for MAEL who will carry out C-check for Icelandair’s Boeing 757 cargo aircraft. The maintenance work will be carried out at Monarch’s Luton Airport hangar and began at the end of October 2017. “Following on from the successful line maintenance work we have completed in the past for Icelandair, we are happy to now be carrying out the base maintenance work,” Andy Lowi, Business Development manager at Monarch Aircraft Engineering said. “We look forward to welcoming the airline’s Boeing 757 cargo aircraft into our Luton hangar later this month”
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.