PART, (Pacific Aerospace Resources & Technologies, LLC) says it has recently inducted six Boeing wide-body aircraft into long term storage with contracts to induct at least six more by late spring. “We are actively exploring land improvement projects to dramatically increase the area available for aircraft storage” stated David Green, PART’s Chairman of the Board, in response to the fast growth of PART’s customer base. “We are proud that PART is the only full service MRO located in Victorville, CA and offer a full suite of services including Heavy Maintenance, Structural Modifications/Repairs, Advance Composite Repairs, Aircraft Preservation/Storage as well as Aircraft Disassembly,” he continues. “Our goal is to provide the customer with a single site solution for the life cycle of the aircraft.” PART, an ARC Aerospace Industries Company and Boeing Fleet Services Partner, is located in Victorville, California.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.