SMi Group Reports attendees can expect to hear navy aviation safety updates at the 3rd annual Defence Aviation Safety conference this April.
Defence Aviation Safety 2021 will bring together leaders from around the world to focus on strategies that aim to enhance the protection of lives and capability for aviators and ground crew operating in today’s battle environment.
With a range of international safety briefings, this virtual conference is the ideal opportunity to stay up to date on safety within defence, as well as network virtually with experts within the field.
The conference will also feature presentations from UK and US navy aviation safety leaders, who will be sharing safety updates from the Royal Navy and US Navy, along with insight on how they measure and promote safety.
Interested parties can register online at £999 for commercial organizations and for free for military and government personnel on http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/pr5avmmag.
Presentations from the Royal Navy and US Navy will be as follows:
‘The Royal Navy Update: How the Navy Are Delivering Safety Across All Maritime Platforms and Systems’
• Priorities for the Royal Navy Safety Center
• Measuring safety and reducing risk: reporting tools that enable greater safety across the fleet
• Managing a variety of complex platforms and systems whilst ensuring safety
• The rise of unmanned and autonomous systems – overcoming the Safety and oversight challenges
Presented by Commodore Stuart Henderson, Navy Safety Center Director, Royal Navy
‘US Navy Safety Center: Maximizing Safety for Naval Platforms And Systems’
• Maintaining safe operational readiness
• Measuring success: data management tools and analytics used to oversee efficient safety delivery
• Promoting safety across the Navy
• Current projects and initiatives to improve safety culture across the US Navy
Presented by Rear Admiral Fredrick Luchtman, Commander, US Navy Safety Center
As the only conference specifically dedicated to aviation safety in the defence and military environment, Defence Aviation Safety 2021 will be an essential date for those who prioritise safety within their organization.