Skyservice Business Aviation has appointed PJ Sharpe to the position of director, Business Development, USA. In his new role, PJ will build awareness of the Skyservice brand within the U. S. market to support business development activities for the company’s range of business aviation services: Fixed Base Operations (FBO), Aircraft Management, Charter, Aircraft Maintenance and Aircraft Sales and Brokerage. Sharpe will report directly to Lyne Barbeau, VP, Business Aviation. “We are pleased that PJ will oversee business development for Skyservice in the U. S. market. His level of expertise in the aviation industry and success in developing new markets will help support Skyservice’s growth in the U.S.,” says Barbeau.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.