SR Technics appointed Abdel Farah as area sales director for the Asia, Australia and Indonesia market. Farah joined SR Technics in February 2015 and has more than 20 years of service in the aircraft maintenance repair & overhaul business. Farah will also serve as – managing director – SR Technics Australia. Farah held positions in business development, program- and customer relations. Prior to joining SR Technics, he was a business development manager for John Holland Aviation Services in Melbourne, Australia. His career started in 1996 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E with Airbus (former European Aeronautics Defense and Space Company (EADS), he later joined Etihad Engineering (Former ADAT) whereby he managed the MRO sales and marketing activities related to Airframe and Component maintenance service in ME, Asia, Russia and Turkey regions. Farah holds a Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Glasgow University and a Master of Science in Aviation Management from Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.