Rémy St-Martin has been promoted to senior vice president/COO of Dassault Aircraft Services (DAS). St-Martin most recently served as VP/GM of DAS Little Rock. He will report to Geoff Chick, senior vice president, Customer service at Dassault Falcon Jet. “Rémy’s extensive customer service background makes him the ideal leader to further improve the efficiency, service quality and close customer relationship that characterize Dassault factory owned service center operations,” said Chick. “His easy going manner, can-do attitude and longtime Falcon expertise will be definite assets in his new role.” St-Martin will be responsible for leading the DAS management team, defining strategic, operational and financial objectives to enhance the Falcon customer experience and meet new company goals.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.