Tues 14th May & Wed 15th May Holiday Inn Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria
The Aviation Quality & Safety Management Symposium 2019 – General Information: http://bit.ly/generalguidance
If you are engaged in Aviation Quality & Safety Management this is your one “must attend” event of the year.
Here is your opportunity to engage with multiple professionals, to consider our industry challenges and to share an understanding regarding best practice solutions.
See Here For Details: http://bit.ly/SymposiumMay
Meet Delegates from the following Companies:
Bulgarian Ministry of Transport * European Cargo and Aviation Services * Aerosight * Jet Aviation Dubai * Global Aerospace Logistics * Emirates * Ras Technics * Blueair Aviation * Aviation Innovative Solutions Group * NEXUS Flight Operations Services * Aviation Academy Belgrade * Ryan Aviation * Avia Intelligence * JP International Training * ICAR AIR Ltd. * Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD * Babcock Scandinavian Air Ambulance * BAE Systems * Portway, ( Portugal s.a.) * Jet Ops Europe * European Aviation Institute * Bulgarian CAA * Air Serbia
Benefits of attending the Symposium – Includes “Bow Tie Risk Assessment Workshop” with Certificate for all Attendees
– To Bring stakeholders together on a common platform to discuss issues of mutual interest
– To raise the Profile of Key Safety and Quality Employees within EASA Compliant Organisations
– Highlight the contribution of the Safety and Quality business areas to support the positive development of the organisation and to achieve minimal exposure.
– To raise awareness regarding risk management
– Network with over 50 professionals who are dedicated to developing effective Quality & Safety Aviation Systems
– Comprehensive understanding of Bow Tie Techniques (Expanded Workshop)
– Dealing with the Challenges of delivering a “Real” Safety Culture
– Understanding the challenges of “Auditing Airport Security”
– Measuring & managing competence – “Delivering for the Company”
– Addressing the importance of Training for Quality &. Safety Audit Personnel
All Delegates attending the Symposium will receive the following:
– A Hazard Log Register Development Tool to support the building of your hazard log
– Audit Guidance Document to perform an Audit of a 145 Organisation Competence System
– ICAO Annex 17
– Certificate of Attendance of Bowtie Workshop
– Free trial of Easy to Use Bowtie Software
– Gap Assessment Guidance Document for Flight Data Analysis
For details of the full program including all 16 presentations please see the following link: http://bit.ly/SymposiumMay
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.