A court in Nigeria has remanded three men to remain in prison after they were arraigned for allegedly stealing and selling helicopter parts, including an integrated instrument display, tail rotor blade, a fuel control unit, a transceiver, valve kit, NG dual indicator and a tail rotor servo, among others. The parts were allegedly stolen from Bristow’s Nigeria operating base during a time period between 2016 and 2017. The three then sold the parts to a U. S. company, Great Lake Air Support, after forging a registered company name as well as import and export documents. The trio was charged with five counts including stealing, conspiracy to effect unlawful purpose, and forgery. A trial date is forthcoming.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.