West Star announced that Larry Marler has been named as the technical sales manager at their Chattanooga, Tenn. location (CHA). Marler has 35 years of aviation experience with previous positions held at Midcoast, Dassault Falcon Jet and StandardAero, and has been at West Star for just over three years. He graduated from Broward Community College and served in the U.S. Air Force. West Star also announced that Jason Cohen has been promoted to Bombardier Global program manager at their Grand Junction (GJT) facility. Cohen has 30 years of aviation experience, and has been at West Star for eight years serving on the Bombardier Technical Sales team. He acquired his A&P license from Colorado Tech, as well as obtaining his pilot’s license from Aero Training of the Rockies.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.