Lynn Nichols, chairman and CEO of Yingling Aviation, has announced the elevation of his son Andrew Nichols, the firm’s current CFO, to the position of president. “The move is the ‘logical next step’ in our generational succession plan, designed to provide a smooth transition for the company and position it for continued success,” Nichols says. “Lonnie Vaughan, who has served admirably as Yingling’s president for the past seven years, will effectively ‘swap’ positions with Andrew, returning to the post he held prior to being named president in 2012,” the senior Nichols explains. A licensed private pilot, Andrew Nichols is a graduate of both Kansas State University and Wichita State with degrees in Finance and Business Management. He has worked in a variety of roles for the firm while in high school and college. He came to Yingling on a full-time basis in 2010 after serving in the finance department of Cessna Aircraft Company following graduation from KSU. Lynn Nichols also announced expanded roles for Chris Short, director of Maintenance and Rebecca Williams, director of Parts. Short’s responsibilities will now include oversight of aircraft maintenance, avionics, interiors and aircraft paint services. Williams’ position has been broadened to include management of propeller sales, repair and overhaul services.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.