MRO media has evolved significantly over the last five years with many publications (1) becoming less focused by merging with broader titles (2) reducing or eliminating their print runs (3) no longer having their circulation claims audited and (4) some have simply gone out of business.
Aviation Maintenance Magazine is bucking these trends and remains dedicated to the MRO industry with growing print circulations as well as its digital offerings. In fact we are pleased to report that we are now producing an extra issue next year.
If you are looking at how to best promote your organisation then I hope our MEDIA COMPARISON helps you see why Aviation Maintenance Magazine is now not only the world’s most read MRO Publication, but reliably the most logical choice for your marketing spend.
1. LARGEST MRO CIRCULATION (1) Print 34,940 (2) Digital 12,810 & (3) Web 93,409
2. AUDIT – The only Independently audited MRO publication in the US (Print)
3. US READERS (Print) – 7,639 more US readers than our nearest competitor (AMT)
4. INTERNATIONAL READERS (Print) – More than any other MRO publication, anywhere
5. EXTRA ISSUE – NEW 7th Issue (Digital) for Jun/Jul – Advertising is discounted by 75%
In addition to the main PRINT platform, AVM has many related products that can help companies promote themselves to our 40K+ global readership. Such as,
- SPOTLIGHTS – We also send a monthly document to our readers highlighting up to 8 commercial companies – all our readers need to do is click for more info and these leads are sent direct to the advertiser.
- REPAIR CENTRE DIRECTORY & NEW BUYERS GUIDE –The Annual Repair Center Directory is published as part of the Feb/March issue in Print and Digital format.