AJW Group has appointed Martyn Haines as technical director. Haines began his new role in November 2017. Haines will be responsible for technical standards and best practices across all divisions of the business, focusing on driving performance and continuous improvement of its supply chains and solutions to airline MRO challenges. Haines has an extensive background in aircraft leasing, MRO and airline operations. He joins AJW from Kenya Airways where he was technical director, responsible for the delivery of a cost effective operation for their fleet of circa 40 Boeing 737, 777, 787, Embraer E190 aircraft and associated MRO facilities. Haines will report directly to Gavin Simmonds, COO of AJW Group, and will be based at the company’s headquarters in the UK. “Martyn is a proven leader with a high level of technical and commercial experience, and as such is the ideal candidate to continue to drive forward our technical strategy and execution within the AJW Group,” said Christopher Whiteside, president and CEO, AJW Group.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via email@example.com.