Constant Aviation announced the addition of Lane Clapsaddle as special accounts sales manager. Clapsaddle will specialize in pre-purchase evaluations, assisting buyers, sellers and brokers with technical support, imports, exports and complete MRO services. He will also continue to expand upon the company’s established standardized pre-purchase evaluation program. “Constant Aviation is seeing a significant increase in pre-purchase evaluations. Clapsaddle’s objective will be to manage our existing client base while continuing to build on our relationships with large broker dealer accounts,” said Stephen Maiden, President and CEO of Constant Aviation. Clapsaddle has more than 36 years in the aviation industry. He is a licensed A&P technician, and has a degree in Industrial Technology. His career originated in the United States Air Force as an aircraft technician on C-141 aircraft. Prior to joining Constant, he spent the past 15 years with StandardAero.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.