FlightSafety Int’l. has named Hector Zarate interim president of FlightSafety Services Corp. He replaces Ron Ladnier who will retire at the end of June. Zarate assumes responsibility for all operations of FlightSafety Services which provides military aircrew training, advanced technology training devices, support for computer-based workstations and support for simulators at 15 U.S. military bases. Programs include the KC-46 ATS, T38 CLS, KC-10 ATS, HC-130P and MV-22/V-22 Osprey CLS.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 05 71190 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.