C&L is pleased to announce that Ron Jennings has joined the company as regional sales manager. Jennings will assist C&L’s corporate aviation customers with maintenance packages, including modifications, avionics upgrades, interior and paint services. Jennings’ experience includes 33 years in the corporate aviation industry. Prior to C&L, Jennings served as VP Technical Sales and Services at J.A. Air Center near Chicago, IL and also at Constant Aviation. Prior to that, he held a 17-year tenure at Elliott Aviation beginning as a regional sales manager and progressing to director of Service Sales and later Completion Sales, while managing inside and technical sales teams. Earlier in his career, he served in an operational role as DOM at JetCorp. Throughout his career, Jennings has assisted customers with their technical services sales for many different aircraft types, including Bombardier, Gulfstream, Falcon, Textron, and Embraer.Jennings is a licensed A&P technician with Inspection Authorization, as well as a licensed pilot, and earned a degree from the Spartan School of Aeronautics.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.