Corporate aircraft may be more at risk for cyber security breaches than many are aware. Satcom Direct likes to say about cyber security, “Altitude doesn’t make you safe.” And if you have the thought, “what does this have to do with the maintenance department,” listen to Rob Hill, business development director, Global Data Solutions at Satcom Direct explain how the cyber security of the flight department may be overlooked internally but when something goes wrong, where will the company look for a scapegoat? Hill talked to Aviation Maintenance Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief Joy Finnegan at the NBAA Maintenance Conference about actions corporate flight departments can take right now to make their executives safer from cyber-threats, hacking and security breaches. Continue reading →
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.