Co-developed by ILS (Inventory Locator Service) and aerospace ERP software providers CORRIDOR and Quantum Control, SalesEdge Commerce provides the only native ERP and marketplace integrated eCommerce platform for the Aviation Aftermarket.
By enabling Aviation Parts suppliers with custom-branded storefronts and materials co-listed in the ILS
Marketplace and integrated with their ERP, parts suppliers can:
- Provide best-in-class online parts purchasing experiences to their customers,
- Improve their operational sales productivity, drive growth and reach more markets,
- Protect their investments in workflows, company brand and IP (intellectual property) and extend the value of the ERP and Marketplace presence they already have.
Addressing comprehensive aviation industry requirements
Fueled by the consumerization of IT and accelerated by the pandemic, B2B aviation professionals increasingly want more efficient ways to buy parts. B2B aviation suppliers have struggled to meet this demand with other solutions and technologies significantly burdening internal resources requiring the deployment of expensive, and complex IT technologies not specifically designed for the Aviation aftermarket or participate in eCommerce markets that compromise their independence and prior investments.
Introducing SalesEdge Commerce
With SalesEdge Commerce, buyers and sellers now have more efficient means of parts procurement and sales. Buyers receive the B2B purchasing experience expected with aviation material, including the ability to securely buy online with terms set with the supplier, review critical material characteristics and certifications, plus track order status and delivery. Part sellers can increase revenues by opening new channels of business, save time and effort by automating their sales processes, and deliver a better experience for their customers by enabling online purchasing. Key capabilities and benefits of SalesEdge Commerce include:
- Best-in-class purchase experiences – Buyers benefit from a streamlined, automated buying process enabling faster, 24/7 ordering capability with less effort and more visibility into orders and options including single page
checkout, repeat ordering and custom pricing for corporate accounts.
- Drive Growth and increase Sales and Marketing Productivity – Suppliers gain by increasing their market reach, improving sales productivity with workflow automation leveraging the existing modules in their ERP, and executing integrated campaigns across their branded storefront and ILS marketplace presence. Also, the solution includes all modern digital marketing tools like SEO and Content management, Landing Pages, and allows sellers to analyze Search history and User Behavior.
- Designed for the aviation aftermarket – SalesEdge Commerce is purpose-built to handle all types of aviation part sales, from consumables to expendables and rotables, complete with part pedigree information. The solution is offered by Aerospace Marketplace ILS and trusted ERP providers CORRIDOR and Quantum Control, together serving nearly 10k global customers with extensive experience in aviation supply chain software.
- Investment protection – By providing a native integration with their ILS Marketplace presence, Quantum Control or CORRIDOR ERP, sellers extend the value of their existing workflows and platforms used to run their business today.
- Payment functionality – Buyer experience during the checkout process will replicate how they purchase with their supplier today and offer credit card options for new customers. The native ERP integration enables buyers to use their accounts and purchase within available credit limits, net terms, or execute a transaction directly with credit card.
- Implementation and Centralized support – Configuration and deployment services are included as well as proactive monitoring and customer support is provided by a centralized Storefront, Marketplace & ERP support team.
“Customers in our eco-system are keen to advance their commercial reach and improve productivity, while offering superior customer buying experiences to their customers at any time, from any device, and from any location – including shop floors,” said Sean Lanagan, CEO at CAMP Systems. “Our vision was validated by our customers who all wanted to add eCommerce to their digital strategy yet wanted to ensure they could do so while protecting all the investments in processes, knowledge, people and systems made over time. With SalesEdge Commerce, we are excited to enable them with a complete natively integrated eCommerce capability with our Quantum Control or CORRIDOR ERP and ILS Marketplace platforms that allows them to seamlessly serve their customers using their own branded storefront leveraging the tools they use every day to manage their complex business processes. It also allows us to extend our SalesEdge product family providing more advanced sales automation and intelligence capabilities to our customers’ sales teams. Aviation parts suppliers want to focus on their core competencies and not on systems integration, and with SalesEdge Commerce can now benefit from an all-in-one solution designed to support their unique Aviation industry needs.”