Professional Aircraft Accessories, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, has hired Keith Johnson to fill its newly created position of director of Materials and Production Control. In his new role, Johnson will be responsible for the company’s material management, inventory control, master scheduling and supply chain management. “We have witnessed tremendous growth since we have added component repair and overhaul of Boeing 737 landing gears to our capabilities,” said vice president and general manager for Professional Aircraft Accessories Jonathan Clarke. “Keith’s role will be extremely critical in keeping us on track for material and deliveries in all of our areas of concentration as well as continued growth.”
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.