AviationManuals, the leading provider of procedure development services and Safety Management System (SMS) software, announces upgrades to its popular ARC platform, the industry’s leading comprehensive SMS and app solution for business aviation.
The updates focus on the ARCrisk tool reflecting industry best practices and customer feedback. ARCrisk is a tool for calculating risk factors for flight operations, maintenance, and ground operations assisting in mitigating potential problems. The updated ARCrisk tool will make assessing and responding to risk easier through integrations and mitigation guidance.
The updates include:
- New integrations offering weather forecasts, AC-U-KWIK airport details, NOTAMs, and TFRs
- Integration with ForeFlight Dispatch providing an automatic flow of flight data eliminating manual input, as well as notifications for pre-flight assessments for ForeFlight users.
- Risk factors will be automatically populated based on known trip data.
- Suggested mitigation actions will be provided by AviationManuals’ expert Advisors
- A Risk Assessment Report is provided containing trip data in one central location
Next up integrations will include:
- Flight data integration with Leon Software a European FMS, providing a SMS service to Leon users.
- Integration with NuvolOps, with a modern flight scheduling software and friendly crew scheduling.
This update is part of the substantial upgrades, enhancements, and partner integrations the company has planned in 2023 as part of its Ready Flight Programs.
“At AviationManuals we continually strive to improve our client experience,” said Mark Baier, CEO. “These updates are a direct reflection of client requests combined with our knowledge of safety management best practices and will benefit a wide variety of business aviation operations.”