A twin engine Cessna has crashed into a residential neighborhood landing on a house. The plane, a Cessna 414 crashed in Colonia, New Jersey catching a house on fire. FAA and NTSB have both said they will investigate the crash. The time of the accident was around 11 a.m. Tuesday, October 29. Firefighters were on the scene shortly thereafter and were dousing the fire, which spread to neighboring houses. No one on the ground was injured as the homes were unoccupied at the time of the crash. It is reported that only one pilot was onboard the aircraft and the condition of the pilot is unknown at this time.
Its easy, instant and ALL FREE*. Aviation Maintenance Magazine is published in PRINT, DIGITAL (PDF) & MOBILE formats every two months but for 2017 ALL news/features will ALSO be published in full on the WEBSITE (avm-mag.com). There are 4 types of FREE* subscriptions, see below, and once registered you only need to LOGIN via the website using your registered email.
- DIGITAL ONLY - Website access and Includes the current and back copies as a DIGITAL PDFs
- PRINT ONLY - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST.
- PRINT & DIGITAL - PRINT copy in the MAIL/POST, DIGITAL PDFs AND all WEBSITE news.
- MOBILE/TABLET - For Apple/IOS access goto www.avm-mag.com/IOS
* Subscription is FREE if you are located in the USA or UK/Europe. However for anyone located outside this region, choosing to receive the magazine in PRINT, then there will be a fixed total postage delivery charge of €90 to cover the 3 year subscription, which equates to €5 an issue (18 issues in total) and this will be charged when you complete your registration.
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your subscription or want to renew an existing subscription please call Paula Calderon on +34 91 623 7969 or email her via firstname.lastname@example.org.